The following uniform is expected:
- A red school sweatshirt or cardigan—those with a St Martin’s logo are preferred but not essential.
- A white polo shirt / shirt / blouse.
- Black, grey, red or white socks/tights.
- Grey or black school skirts/trousers or shorts (no joggers, jeggings or jeans). Skirts need to be of a length that is no shorter than just above the knee.
- A red checked gingham dress may be worn in the summer.
- Footwear: flat, black school shoes. Trainers of any form are not acceptable - no logos.
For safety reasons, high heels and open toed sandals are not acceptable. Black school boots are acceptable during the winter.
Extreme haircuts, including dyed or streaked hair, mohicans or images/lines cut into the hair are not acceptable. Hair gel is also not appropriate for school. Long hair needs to be tied back for health and safety reasons.
You can order school uniform here
Black PE / cycling style shorts, plain white t –shirt or a plain coloured t-shirt in their ‘house’ colour. Plimsolls for indoor PE. A plain jogging suit and trainers for outdoor PE.
- Please make sure that all items are clearly named. Children are encouraged to be responsible for their own belongings and this is far easier if items are named; it also makes it easier for us to reunite clothing with their correct owners! Clothing should be checked periodically to ensure that names are still visible.
- Longer hair should be tied back for school; hair accessories should be small, plain blue or black and discrete.
- Make up, including nail varnish or temporary tattoos, should not be worn by pupils.
- It is against school policy for children to wear jewellery such as rings, chains or necklaces to school and any child may be asked to remove items on Health and Safety grounds. The school will not assume liability should any such items be brought into school.
- Children may wear a pair of small, plain ear studs but, for their own safety, these must be removed for PE. If your child is not able to remove their own earrings please ensure that they do not wear them for school on a PE or swimming day.